Saturday, September 12, 2009

Approaching the Final Week

Hi there,

Thank you for the remarks from some of you that were posted in my blog. I saw new members following my blog but they are using pseudonames. Nevertheless, time flies very fast. Next week is the last week of Ramadhan and to the Muslims including myself, it is a sad occasion since the blessing and virtues of Ramadhan will be missed by all of us. Let us pray that Allah SWT will grant His mercy upon us.

Talking about the final week, our semester is approaching toward the end and for the coming weeks, everyone of you needs to buck up and do a lots of revision. Start preparing yourself from now and this includes the Hari Raya breaks.

I'm planning to give you guys a quiz next Tuesday. It is going to be a simple one and I bet everybody can do it. OK guys, see you next Monday Insya Allah.

1 comment: