Friday, July 9, 2010

Welcome Back!

My Dearest Students,

Welcome back to UNITEN. I hope everyone of you was having a good break and now is ready to face the new semester with renewed enthusiasm and passion. Just as the soccer players in the World Cup, their team spirit and committment are at the highest level and I hope all of you could emulate those good qualities.

This semester will be a very challenging semester for me since I was given the responsibility to teach three different subjects - PHYF115, PHYF125 & PHYF 134. In addition, my proposal for a research grant under the Fundamental Research Grant Scheme (FRGS), Ministry of Higher Education has been approved, and I guess I have to be always in ready mode at all times.

Nevertheless, if you have any queries and issues to address to me, please drop by at my office. By the way, as usual all the lecture notes, tutorial questions, past year question papers etc can be accessed at the following link, courtesy of Dr. Rosmiza.

http://metalab.uniten.edu.my/~rosmiza/

Wishing all of you the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment