Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Coming Back

Hi there!
I pray that everyone of you out there is safe and sound. It is devastated to learn that the number of casualties from the H1N1 virus keeps on increasing. Please take extra precautions and maintain hygienic practices at all time.

As you all know, the campus will be reopened next week and I hope to see all of you in high spirit and excellent health. We have missed one week of lessons and we need to do a lot of catch-ups in the coming weeks to meet the demands of our syllabus. Insya Allah, God Willing I'll do my best to accomodate the situation. In return, I hope all of you will strive hard to meet all the challenges and expectations.

As a reminder, our Test #1 is rescheduled to Tuesday, 18 August 2009. Quiz #2 is also due on the same date.

All the best and see you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment