Saturday, October 10, 2009

All the Best

Dear All.

First and foremost, I would like to thank those who have given comments and opinions in my blog. Surely all of you are my source of inspiration and motivation, and I really appreciate your kind words and positive comments.

Next week is the final exam week. I hope all of you have made the necessary preparation and at this point of time, please study smart. At this final push sometimes study hard is a disaster and I guess study smart is the best option. Please take care of your health, have enough sleep and take proper lunch and dinner.

I would like to take this opportunity to wish everyone of you all the best in the final exam. I really enjoy teaching you guys and your responses and feedbacks during our classes were just tremendous. I hope one day I'll be able to teach you again in different subjects. I would also like to apologize for any of my actions and words that may hurt your feeling or offended you.

Good luck and see all of you again, Insya Allah.

2 comments:

  1. Dr Nasri, concerning about the quiz #4, did you receive my reply regarding the equation as I tried to send it several times already yet it stated some error. Just in case, I put the equation here..

    When F= ma = mv^2/r = GMm/r^2

    mv^2/r = GMm/r^2

    v^2 = GM/r

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Wiz,
    Could you pls give me your ID no.?
    Thanx

    ReplyDelete