Sunday, October 25, 2009

The Reality

Hi everyone,

I guess that everyone of you are having a real break from books, assignments, quizzes, tests etc. There is only one more week to go and I think everything will be back to "normal" once the class starts next week. Your last trimester results will be out by this week and you must expect the unexpected things to happen, but please remains composed and stay calm.

As far as Physics result is concerned, sadly to say your performance was not what I'm expecting or wished. Only 13 of you (out of 44 students) obtained A and A-. In fact only 6 of you achieved A, which is merely 14%. To make matter worst, one of you got a C-, which is totally unacceptable considering that majority of you were top performer students during your SPM. Well, it is quite difficult to pinpoint the reasons for the poor performance, but maybe some of you have difficulty to understand the materials due to poor command of English. This is just my wild guess. On the bright side, one of you managed to get 98% in the overall score and this has made me very proud. Well, I will give more comments on this matter once I have received the results from other students and for different subjects.

So long for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment