Thursday, October 1, 2009

Quiz #4

Hi Everyone,

Next week will be the final week for Trimester 1, 2009/2010 academic year. The final exam will start on 12th. October 2009 and from the latest exam time-table that I have received, the PHYF115 paper is scheduled to be held on Tuesday, 13th. October 2009, from 9 am - 12 noon at the Library Exam Hall. Hope everyone utilize your time wisely in preparing for the final exam.

As promised, here is the question for Quiz #4. Please e-mail your answer to: Nasri@uniten.edu.my
Don't forget to put your name and ID number at the bottom of your e-mail. All the best to everyone.

Quiz #4

In an elliptical orbit, identify the position in which the speed of a planet is maximum and minimum, respectively. Explain your answer.

Name:
ID No.:

2 comments:

  1. sir...i already send my answer to you...do you receive my answer??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Kenny,
    I have received yours. Check your email. Bye

    ReplyDelete