Wednesday, July 29, 2009

After 3 weeks

Hi there!

So far so good. We are not able to complete Chapter 5 as scheduled but I guess we will catch up those topics next week. I know some of you are far ahead but I purposely went pretty slow so that others could grab the ideas and concepts firmly. You know, when talking about Newton's Laws of Motion, the most important elements are the mathematics behind them. You must be able to relate the mathematical concepts such as vectors into those laws. In high school, I believed the mathematical concepts were also discussed but perhaps very briefly. And now suddenly you are dealing with a lot of mathematics to solve most of the problems.

I'm thinking of giving you guys a quiz next week probably on Tuesday, August 4th. The topic will be on projectile motion and it will be conducted during our lecture periods. A week after that, on Tuesday August 11, I'm planning to give Test 1 which will cover Chapter 1 - 5. I'll discuss on this matter with you guys later.

Please keep posted and have a nice weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment