Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Our week 2 ...

Hi guys!

Our week 2 went extremely fast. Hope all of you could follow and understand each and every topics very well. On my part, I had a rough time to control my coughing and it really bugged me. Alhamdulillah maybe there is blessing in disguise, perhaps it is a reminder to me to take care of my health seriously.

You guys were very active during our lectures and discussions, and almost everybody seemed to participate. Even the only "alien" among you was hyper. Just kidding! Nevertheless, there were one or two who looked very tired or did not pay much attention to our lessons. But overall, I'm extremely pleased with your attitude. Please keep up the momentum and if I'm not mistaken we are going to have our first test on September 18, 2009. I'll keep you guys updated.

OK guys, if you have any queries please keep me posted either through my e-mail or blog. Take care and looking forward for our next class, God willing.

1 comment: