Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Comments

Dearest students!
Our week 1 lessons went quite smoothly. Majority of you especially the ladies participated actively during the classes. But a few guys in the middle row for both sections chose to remain quiet. Perhaps that kind of learning style suits them well.

By the way, there are some hiccups which I hope we could rectify as the weeks go by. For section 1, the front row is too close to the white board and I have trouble to place my projector properly. And I think if I were to use an overhead projector for transparency, probably there is no space to accomodate it. As for section 2, the room is too glaring especially for the afternoon class. I think a curtain will do to minimize the glare.

In term of schedule, I think we are on the right track and all the planned lesson are completed as scheduled. Except for section 2 where we still have topic on "Free Falling Objects" to cover. Otherwise we are OK. Please take note that I'm planning to give the 1st quiz next week based on the topics that we have learned so far.

So long and see you guys in our next class, God Willing. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment